- Full payment is required to hold your child’s spot. (Exception: camps/classes that require instructor approval.)
- Scholarships may be offered to families who demonstrate a strong financial need. Please email us for a Scholarship Request Form.
- Payment plans may be arranged for those in need. Email us if interested.
- Cancellations more than 2 weeks in advance of the first day of camp will receive a full refund of camp tuition, less $25.
- Cancellations 1-2 weeks in advance of the first day of camp will receive a 50% refund of camp tuition.
- No refund for cancellations with less than 1 week notice, unless there is a waitlist.
- Refunds for withdrawal due to medical emergency will be considered individually.
- All of our camps are offered subject to sufficient enrollment.
- We will notify you 2 weeks in advance if it looks like your camp may not run.
- If we cancel a camp we will either return all of your fees or credit your account, as you choose.
At Class Act, we strive to create a supportive, safe, healthy environment for all participants.
Please observe the following EXPECTATIONS:
- Daily attendance is expected, except in the case of illness or previous conflict – either of which must be communicated to the instructor via email or text.
- In order to best serve your child, please complete the registration form indicating any and all medical challenges that s/he may face, including ADD and ADHD. If you have questions regarding the structure of our programs and their suitability for your child, please contact us before registering.
- Class Act instructors reserve the right to remove children from the studio who are continually disruptive or unable to participate fully in the class activities. In such situations, instructor will contact a parent to arrange a meeting. Likewise, parents are encouraged to communicate directly with the instructor about any concerns.
- Parents are asked to drop off and pick up within a 5 minute window of the camp start and end time. Camp staff is not responsible for supervision outside this window of time unless previous arrangements have been made.
- Parents will be required to sign an electronic liability waiver during the registration process.